1. Is we in the tape! = É nóis na fita.

2. Tea with me that I book your face! = Chá comigo que eu livro sua cara.

3. I am more I = Eu sou mais eu.

4. Do you want a good-good? = Você quer um bom-bom?

5. Not even come that it doesn't have! = Nem vem que não tem!

6. She is full of nine o'clock! = Ela é cheia de nove horas.

7. I am completely bald of knowing it. = To careca de saber.

8. Ooh! I burned my movie! = Oh! Queimei meu filme!

8. I will wash the mare. = Vou lavar a égua.

9. Go catch little coconuts! = Vai catar coquinho!

10. If you run, the beast catches, if you stay the beast eats! = Se correr, o bicho pega, se ficar o bicho come!

11. Before afternoon than never. = Antes tarde do que nunca.

12. Take out the little horse from the rain! = Tire o cavalinho da chuva.

13. The cow went to the swamp. = A vaca foi pro brejo!

14. To give one of John the Armless. = Dar uma de João-sem-Braço.

By Xico

3 Comentários:

Have someone translate. I came across your BLOG, the translations are very hard to understand in English (en ingles). For example:

Antes tarde do que nunca..."Better LATE than never"

Anyways, I just stumbled on this page. Have fun!!

Alguém me explica o que foi isso??? ^^^

Hahahah já dá pára ir pro EStadus Unidus da Amérik

^^

Postar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails